Terms and Conditions
The following travel conditions apply to all customers who book with www.transfervda.com and in all its versions: Italian, English language, Wireless in Italian, Wireless in English.
IF ANY DISCREPANCIES ARE FOUND IN THE TRANSLATION FROM ITALIAN TO OTHER LANGUAGES, IT WILL PREVAIL IN ANY CASE THE ITALIAN VERSION.
Transfervda is a website managed by Consorzio Autonoleggi Valdostani and have registered office in Italy, Piazza della stazione 1, 11024 Chatillon (AO). The VAT number (P.IVA) by regular italian law is 01110310073.
The company deals with the management of transfers of people to and from the major cities and airports in northern Italy, to the most important tourist resorts of Valle d’Aosta generated by bookings made on the website www.transfervda.com and all its extensions by anyone requesting a service through it. The customer, before you make an online booking, must be sure to have read and understood the conditions of transport of the company that will govern the future contract. Through its website www.transfervda.com, the company offers the following types of transfer services with vehicles ranging from (1 to 3 passengers), the minibus (4 to 8 passengers), the bus (from 9 to 60 passengers):
- Private Transfer. The customer purchases a transfer service exclusively for himself and / or the group to which it belongs. The vehicle used, then, is at complete disposal of the customer for the service booked. The driver will take clients from the start point to the end point specified by the customer.
- Shared Shuttle Transfer. The customer buys one or more seats in a given type of vehicle, so the transfer can be shared with other passengers. The customer is aware that during the trip the ‘Shuttle’ can effect brief detours or stops to pick up or drop off other passengers with different destinations and it may be necessary to change vehicles during the journey. The time of the pick up in these cases may be early or delayed for up to 1 hour what time reported in the reservation and the customer accepts these changes of schedules. The change in schedule will be communicated by telephone to the customer by the service. The shuttle transfer is made with minibus 8 seats but in some cases can be made by bus up to 50/60 seats.
- Shared Shuttle Transfer at fixed times. The customer buys one or more seats in a given type of vehicle at a predetermined starting time, so the transfer can be shared with other passengers and depart at the customer’s choice from the options offered. The customer is aware that during the trip the ‘Shuttle’ can effect brief detours or stops to pick up or drop off other passengers, and it may be necessary to change vehicles during the journey. The time of the pick up in these cases may be early or delayed for up to one hour what time reported in the reservation and the customer accepts these changes of schedules. The change in schedule will be communicated by telephone to the customer by the customer service recommended the customer to be present at the meeting point at least ten minutes before the returned to its reservation. The shared shuttle transfer at fixed times usually is made with minibus 8 seats but in some cases can be made by bus up to 50/60 seats.
- Passengers. When two or more people are included in the same booking, or when the reservation is made on behalf of third parties, the person making the reservation (customer) will be considered as an agent in relation to other members of the group (Passengers) and, therefore, accepts the conditions of the company on their behalf.
- Age and details. When booking, the customer declares to be of age and ensures that all given details are reliable, correct, complete and that the credit card utilized debt is owned by the same and that there are sufficient funds or credit to cover the cost of the service. CAV will not be liable for any errors in the reservation and will not reimburse anything in case of a missed transfer due to these errors. If these errors mean that the company or its suppliers should play a different service from the one booked and this involves additional costs to the service, the customer must pay the difference directly to the driver, communicated to him by the Office prior to the execution of the service.
- Payment. Payment for the service is required when booking. The reservation made by the customer is considered as a “booking request”, which will be sent via email and, in copy, to the customer, allowing the charge on his credit card for an amount equal to the price of the requested service. If the company will be able to perform the requested service, the client will receive an email, your booking confirmation (Transport Voucher) and the cost of the service will be charged to the credit card provided by the customer at the time of booking request. The completion of the email is sent is considered a proof of receipt by the customer. If the company will not be able, for whatever reason, to perform the service, it will send to the customer via email, canceling the “Booking Request.” In this case nothing will be charged to your credit card. The booking confirmation (Transport Voucher) is in effect a travel ticket. This must be printed, brought in tow and shown to the driver CAV before each transfer. The “Booking Request”, however, has no validity as a travel document.
- Informations. And ‘the customer’s responsibility to check all the information printed on the ticket booking corresponds Journey to those chosen by him at the time of booking. Any errors must be communicated via email to [email protected] available on the website prior to the execution of the service.
- Refund. Any payments made will be refunded only if canceled by the company.
- Disputes. These General Conditions are subject to the provisions of Italian law. For any disputes that may arise between you and Transfervda will be competent Court of Aosta.
- Contact details. And ‘your responsibility to provide a valid mobile telephone number at least one of the passengers, including the country code, just in case, since the departure time from the resort can vary in case of bad weather or heavy traffic or any other reason that effect pickup. In the event that the client does not have a phone to be shown the phone number of the resort at which the passenger stays. Any change in the pick up will be notified by phone or sms from CAV in the 24 hours preceding the transfer. E ‘, therefore, the passenger’s responsibility to check any messages received on the mobile phone from the company. In the event that the reservation there was no telephone contact indicated, it is the responsibility of the customer or passenger to contact the company to verify any changes in the booking. In case there were any changes in schedules or other variation that the Passenger missing a transfer as the customer and / or passenger had not previously put in contact with the company, you will not be reimbursed to the customer and / or passenger.
- Each passenger may bring one suitcase and one carry-on bag. Passengers going to ski resorts may also bring a pair of skis or snowboard, which must be declared when booking. Any excess baggage must be declared when booking in the “STORAGE”. The company will reserve the right to apply a potential for luggage extra price in excess if this involves the use of a means of different size from that normally used or planned for the number of booked passengers.
- If the customer is carrying golf bags or bike, for which a premium price can be expected, you will have to add it in the spaces provided upon reservation. In case of non-CAV or its suppliers communication may refuse to carry items not declared.
- All baggage must be labeled with the owner’s name and destination. The baggage is the sole responsibility of the customer who will not be entitled to any refund for lost or damaged luggage. Luggage forgotten in the vehicle which carried out the transport service will be delivered to the address supplied by the customer at his own expense.
- The company will do everything to meet the special requirements indicated in the space provided by its customers, but it is not, however, obliged to do so.
- The company is not required to check for flight delays, ships or trains or other means of transport used by the customer. And ‘your responsibility to communicate any delays to the airline’s offices.
- If the customer has booked a private transfer and shuttle transfer and experience a flight delay, or ship, or train, or other means of transport used by the customer, the company’s driver will wait up to 20 minutes prior to arrival date . Over 20 minutes of waiting, upon notice from the customer and acceptance thereof, will be a supplement of € 20.00 for each hour or fraction of an hour late for the car or minibus up to 8 passengers and 35; € 00 for other vehicles up to 50 passengers, payable directly to the driver before the transfer. If the customer does not communicate the delay of more than 60 minutes or does not accept this premium price for the wait, the driver will go away and the Customer will have missed his transfer and will not be entitled to any refund.
- In the event that the customer has booked a shuttle transfer door to door at fixed times or bus shuttle at fixed times and you experience a delay or cancellation of flight, ship or train, the customer will be transported on the shuttle transfer door to door next available. Where there were no other services of the same type available will be offered to the customer a private transfer, if available, with the consequent application of the price expected for this type of service already deducted the price of the service booked. If the Customer does not accept the offered alternative service, the customer will have missed his transfer and will not be entitled to any refund.
- CAV will make every effort so that all the vehicles arrive on time to the programmed destinations, but makes clear that in no case it can be held responsible for the consequences of any suffered by the customer due to the fact that the transfer was not completed in time due to events and incidents not directly dependent on the will of the driver and \ or have occurred due to force majeure (heavy traffic, bad weather, unexpected road and not reported or planned, incidents, stops for police controls, compliance with the user security rules imposed even temporarily by the competent authorities of the road etc ,. etc.). E ‘, however, contemplated the possibility for the customer to obtain, at its substantiated and documented request a refund of the price paid in advance transfer, only in the event that the non-implementation or use of the service requested, or discontinuation prior to arrival at the destination, it should not depend on the aforementioned reasons of force majeure or by the will of the customer who has withdrawn from the service in the cases provided by article 6 / a.
- Smoking is not permitted in vehicles used by CAV suppliers.
- All providers of CAV can refuse to carry anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs and / or whose behavior is considered threatening to the same driver, for vehicles or for other passengers.
- It is not allowed to bring in vehicles used by CAV alcoholic beverages or drugs with the intention of consuming them or even to transport them.
- All vehicles used by CAV suppliers are insured for third party liability according to applicable laws in the country where service is performed. All transfers made by CAV except the shuttle bus service at fixed times, are door to door transfers. There are some places, however, where you can not get with the means of transport used by CAV including, for example, some hotels in the center of Palermo, town (the list is not complete). In these cases it is the responsibility of the customer to contact the CAV offices to verify departure times and the collection places are actually known by the customer. In the event that the customer does not get in touch with the CAV Offices and missing a transfer, CAV will not reimburse void and you will have missed his transfer.
CANCELLATIONS, CHANGES, REFUNDS
- Cancellations can only be made via email at [email protected] available on site and will be confirmed, again via email, from the company’s offices. If the customer does not receive an email confirming cancellation is your responsibility to contact by email the offices of compagnia.La Cancellations must be made at least seven days before the date of the outward transfer. In this case no penalty will not be applied and the company will reimburse only the cost of the booked transfer and any supplements dettraendo EUR 5.00 for the cost of the transaction with a credit card or other means of payment used to repay. If the cancellation is made within the seven days preceding the transfer, no refund is available to the customer. The company reserves the right to cancel any booking at any time, if it were not able to guarantee transfer service in a correct, reimbursing the cost of the service booked.
- confirmation email of the change is his responsibility to call the offices of the company reserves the right not to accept any changes.
- Amendments to be made to the reservation must be communicated via email to [email protected] available on the website least twenty-four hours prior to the service booked. If the customer does not receive the
- Any complaints and relative requests for refunds should be done in writing, by email at [email protected] available on the website within thirty days of transfer date.