Cancellation and Refund Policy
The following travel conditions apply to all customers who book with transfervda.com and in all its versions: Italian, English language, Wireless in Italian, Wireless in English.
IF ANY DISCREPANCIES ARE FOUND IN THE TRANSLATION FROM ITALIAN TO OTHER LANGUAGES, IT WILL PREVAIL IN ANY CASE THE ITALIAN VERSION.
- CANCELLATIONS, CHANGES, REFUNDS
- A) The cancellation of the reservation can only be made by email to email@example.com and will be confirmed, again by email, by the company's offices
- B) The company received the email requesting the cancellation of the service, when the same is canceled and refundable, can offer as an alternative to the refund, a voucher of the same amount as the booking, to be used within 1 year from the date on which the transfer should have started . The customer has the right to always communicate by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, their preference for a refund or voucher of the same value.
- C) Reservation cancellations must be made at least seven (7) days prior to the outbound transfer date. In this case no penalty will be applied and the company will reimburse the cost of the booked transfer and any supplements by deducting the bank costs incurred for the transaction by credit card or other means of payment used.
- D) The refund will be made within 7 days from the date of cancellation by the company that will notify by email.
- E) If the cancellation is made within seven (7) days prior to the transfer, it will not be refunded.
- F) The company will accept the cancellation request with only 48 hours notice (2 days) and will refund all the transfer services booked, less the bank costs incurred for the transaction when:
- G) Due to natural events of a local or international nature (es. covid 19) emergency that takes place in at least one state of departure or arrival, which prevents the customer from using the services booked and paid for. The reimbursement will take place in the manner provided for in the previous point (d).
- H) If the customer does not receive the cancellation confirmation email, it is his responsibility to contact the company's offices by email.
- I) The company reserves the right to cancel any booking at any time, should it not be able to guarantee the correct and safe execution of the service, reimbursing the total cost of the services booked.
- J) Requests for changes to your reservation must be requested only by email to the address: email@example.com, at least forty-eight hours (48) of notice from the booked service.
- K) The company, having verified the request received, will communicate by email the change and any extras to be paid directly to the driver.
- L) The company reserves the right not to accept any requests for changes to the reservation if it is unable to make it.