We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data. For this reason, data protection at TransferVda has a high priority in collecting, processing and using data.
COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Contractual relationship. We process the personal data voluntarily communicated to us (for the contractual processing of ticket orders, for carrying out transport and opening of a customer account or in the context of pre-contractual measures. To do this, we need your first name, last name and cell phone number. For the required payment processing, the following data may additionally be required:
- Legitimate interests. Amendments to be made to the reservation must be communicated via email to [email protected] available on the website least twenty-four hours prior to the service booked. If the customer does not receive the
- The data stored for the contract processing and for carrying out the bus trips is forwarded to the performing bus companies and other third parties (e.g., service providers for IT, transport, customer service, sending emails and newsletters, and payment processing) in the course of registration and for processing the ticket sale. In justified cases (e.g., damage to the buses), we reserve the right to forward the customer data to the respective bus transport partners. The data forwarded in this way may only be used by our service providers to fulfill their task and not for other purposes. Insofar as orders are processed, processing takes place in compliance with the requirements for order processing.
- In addition to processing ticket orders, TransferVda also uses your data for advertising purposes and for market and opinion research to inform you about offers tailored to your interests via regular mail or newsletters. To this end, we conduct advertising scoring for interest-based advertising based on legitimate interests pursuant. The use of your data for advertising purposes, market and opinion research and advertising scoring can be countermanded at any time by a communication to [email protected]
USER LOGIN/CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
- You have the possibility to create a personal customer account with us. In the password-protected area of the customer account, you can conveniently manage your bookings and store your data for future trips.
- The fields (*) marked as mandatory, which contain personal data, are used only for managing and processing the user account. Only the email address is initially required. We verify your identity with it. As part of the registration, you can voluntarily enter your name, address, or your bank account details.
- This data is used both for billing and for the function of automatic pre-filling in future bookings. In addition, you can also voluntarily store your cell phone number for contact in case of delay or change of the trip itinerary.
- Provided you have consented to these provisions, the “remain logged in” feature will store persistent cookies on your terminal, which are used to ensure that you do not have to log in again at the following visits to our website. This feature is not available to you if you have deactivated cookies of this type from being saved in your browser’s settings.
- You can update or delete you customer account—and consequently your stored personal data—at any time in your personal customer account.
- A deletion does not affect the personal data required by legal storage periods for the implementation of the contract.
- The personal data collected at registration of the newsletter with your consent is used for communication with you (e.g., service messages, system notifications, email confirming your registration, sending user account information, information about your tickets and itineraries, or your travel profiles) as well as for mailing newsletters.
- When we get your e-mail address in connection with the sale of goods or services and you have not opted out of this, we reserve the right to send you offers regularly via email for products from our range of products that are similar to those already purchased.
- You can countermand the use of your email address and the processing and use of the data for creating user profiles at any time by sending a message to [email protected] or via the cancel registration link of the newsletter.
- We protect the privacy of users on our website and the connected systems using technical and organizational measures. To ensure secure transfer of personal data, we use the encryption protocol SSL This procedure is used successfully throughout the World Wide Web. All personal data (name, address, payment data, etc.) are thereby encrypted and consequently securely transmitted on the internet. You can see via a symbol (closed padlock) in the lower window bar of your browser that you are in a secure area.
STORAGE PERIOD OF DATA
- We store the data as long as it is required for the respective processing purposes (e.g., contract processing, advertising purposes) and for fulfilling trade and tax legal retention provisions.
- Our website uses social plugins of the social networks Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, Twitter, Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600 San Francisco, CA 94107, USA, Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, California, 94043, USA, Pinterest, Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, USA, and Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA.
- The plugins are located on our product page and are disabled in their initial state. If you click the appropriate button, then you are prompted in a new window to sign in to the social media provider. In this case, a cookie is placed on your computer. If you do not click the button or are not logged in to the social media provider, no cookie is placed on your computer.
- If you are a user of the respective social media provider and are logged in and click the button, this information is sent to your profile at the respective social media provider. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “Like” button on Facebook or by posting a comment, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly from your browser to the social network and stored there. Please refer to the data protection (privacy settings) provisions of the following providers for information about the purpose and scope of data collection as well as the further processing and use of data by the provider as well as your rights and setting options for protecting your privacy: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
Last update: October 8, 2018